Typescript letter from Douglas Payne, Principal of the Almondbury Adult Education Centre, Huddersfield, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Almondbury Adult Education Centre
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ALMONDBURY_ADULT_EDUCATION_CENTRE
- Dates of CreationJuly 1967
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.