Typescript letters in French from the the Académie Royale, and typescript copy letters from Britten and his assistants.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Académie Royale, Belgium
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ACADEMIE_ROYALE
- Dates of Creation1955-1972
- Physical Description7 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.