Manuscript letter from Allen, a student at the Royal Academy of Music, London, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Judy Allen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ALLEN_JUDY
- Dates of CreationDecember 1963
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.