Letter from Britten to Alston about the death of his mother Audrey Alston. Britten writes about his gratitude for all she did for him when he was a boy and mentions Frank Bridge.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Christopher Alston
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ALSTON_C
- Dates of Creation6 Aug 1966
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.