Typescript and manuscript correspondence from Captain Nicholas Kempson, chairman, The Barge Theatre, London, and typescript letter and copy letters from Britten and his secretary. Includes general literature relating to the project.
Correspondence between The Barge Theatre and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/BARGE_THEATRE
- Dates of Creation1967-1971
- Physical Description11 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.