Manuscript letters from Aberdeen of East Grinstead, Sussex (signed 'Bubbles').
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Margaret Aberdeen, the 4th Marchioness of Aberdeen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ABERDEEN
- Dates of Creation1972-1976
- Physical Description5 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.