Typescript letters from Arnott & Everett (Estate Agents) of Woodbridge, and manuscript draft letter in Britten's hand concerning Iken Rectory.
Correspondence between Arnott & Everett and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ARNOTT_EVERETT
- Dates of Creation1944-1945
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.