Manuscript letter from Aagard (teacher in Copenhagen), and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary Enid Vandyk.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Anton Aagaard
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/AAGAARD
- Dates of Creation25 Feb 1947-10 Apr 1947
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.