Manuscript letters from Ashton. Includes three substantial verse manuscripts from Ashton, typescript correspondence between Henry R. Rollin and Isador Caplan, and a letter from Caplan to Britten's secretary.
Correspondence from Roy Ashton to Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ASHTON_R
- Dates of Creation1959-1968
- Physical Description9 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.