Typescript letter from Anthony, of Mary Anthony Dance Theatre, New York, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary. Includes typescript document 'Critical appraisal of Threnody, a dance drama based on John Millington Synge's "Riders to the Sea", choreographed by Mary Anthony to music by Benjamin Britten.'
Correspondence between Mary Anthony and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ANTHONY
- Dates of CreationFeb 1968
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.