Typescript letters from Alexander-Sinclair, of the United Kingdom Committee for Human Rights, London, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and John Alexander-Sinclair
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ALEXANDER_SINCLAIR
- Dates of Creation27 Jul 1967-4 Aug 1967
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.