Manuscript letter (in French) from Baudoin, of Amiens, France, and typescript copy letter from Britten. Includes a typescript translation.
Correspondence between Andre Baudoin and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/BAUDOIN
- Dates of CreationJun-Aug 1946
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.