Manuscript correspondence from Aronowitz, of the Royal Northern College of Music, Manchester, and typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary. Also photocopies of manuscript letters from Britten, a manuscript draft note in Britten's hand, and a manuscript letter from Aronowitz's wife, Nicola.
Correspondence between Cecil Aronowitz and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ARONOWITZ
- Dates of Creation1957-1977
- Physical Description29 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.