Typescript letter and notice from Lady Evelyn Jones, of The Allied Circle, London, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Allied Circle for International Understanding
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ALLIED_CIRCLE_FOR_INTERNATIONAL_UNDERSTANDING
- Dates of CreationFeb-Mar 1963
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.