Typescript letter from Paul Hamill, Music Editor for the American Book Company, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and American Book Company
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/AMERICAN_BOOK_COMPANY
- Dates of CreationApril 1968
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.