Manuscript correspondence from Ashton, and photocopies of manuscript correspondence from Britten. Includes transcriptions of some letters.
Correspondence between Frederick Ashton and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ASHTON_F
- Dates of Creationcirca 1951-1973
- Physical Description28 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.