Typescript letters from Ashmore, of the Garrington Playhouse, Altrincham, and typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary. Includes two typescript pamphlets quoting references to Ashmore's work from the press.
Correspondence between Basil Ashmore and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ASHMORE
- Dates of Creationcirca 1954-1974
- Physical Description21 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.