Manuscript and typescript correspondence from Beecher, a cellist, of Oxford, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary. Includes press cuttings, photograph of Beecher and a publicity brochure.
Correspondence between Jonathan Beecher and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/BEECHER
- Dates of Creation1966-1971
- Physical Description7 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.