Manuscript correspondence from Alwyn, typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary, and photocopies of manuscript correspondence from Britten and Peter Pears. Some transcriptions are included.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and William Alwyn
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ALWYN
- Dates of Creation1963-1975
- Physical Description32 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.