Manuscript letters from Armstrong, of the Royal Academy of Music, London, and typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary.
Correspondence between Thomas Armstrong and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ARMSTRONG_THOMAS
- Dates of Creation1962-1976
- Physical Description6 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.