Typescript letter from Anderson, of the Robert Masters Quartet, London, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary. Includes an annotated notice of a forthcoming concert.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Kinloch Anderson
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ANDERSON_KINLOCH
- Dates of CreationJanuary 1957
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.