Manuscript and typescript letters from Aprahamian, of United Music Publishers Ltd., London, and typescript copy letters from Britten. Also a manuscript letter from Britten dated March 1943 in which he gives an analysis of his work Sinfonietta, op. 1.
Correspondence between Felix Aprahamian and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/APRAHAMIAN
- Dates of Creation1943, 1961-1963
- Physical Description5 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.