Typescript and manuscript letters from Canon John Catterick, of the Ashwell Festival, Baldock, Herts., and typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary. Includes a programme for the 1969 Ashwell Festival.
Correspondence between Ashwell Festival and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ASHWELL_FESTIVAL
- Dates of CreationSeptember 1962, July 1969
- Physical Description5 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.