Manuscript correspondence from Bedford, photocopies of manuscript correspondence from Britten, and typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary. Includes transcriptions.
Correspondence between David Bedford and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/BEDFORD_D
- Dates of Creationcirca 1948-1968
- Physical Description29 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.