Typescript letters from the American Ambassador, and typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary. The letters are dated 1957,1959 and 1975.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Embassy of the United States of America, London
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/AMERICAN_EMBASSY
- Dates of Creation1957-1975
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.