Typescript letters and invitation cards in French from the Academie, and typescript copy letters from Britten and his assistants.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Academie des Beaux Arts, Paris
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ACADEMIE_DES_BEAUX_ARTS
- Dates of Creation1955-1974
- Physical Description9 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.