Typescript letter from Andrews, Arts Compiler for Essex County Newspapers, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary. Includes a tour programme booklet for the Essex Youth Orchestra tour of the USA and Canada, 1972.
Correspondence between Peter Andrews and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ANDREWS_P
- Dates of CreationSep-Oct 1972
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.