Typescript and manuscript letters from Benn, of Earnest Benn Limited, Fleet Street, London, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary. Includes papers relating to the publication of Percy M. Young's 1966 book entitled 'Britten', and a letter from Stephen Reiss.
Correspondence between Glanvill Benn and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/BENN_G
- Dates of Creationcirca 1966-1967
- Physical Description7 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.