Manuscript correspondence from Atapattu, of Ceylon, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary. Incldues a typescript reference for Atapattu by Britten.
Correspondence between Carlyle Dudley Atapattu and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ATAPATTU
- Dates of CreationMarch 1960
- Physical Description5 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.