Manuscript correspondence from Bean, of the Saco Valley Association for Retarded Children, Inc., Saco, Maine, USA, and typescript copy letters from Britten's secretary. Includes various press cuttings, greeting cards and pictures drawn by Bean's pupils.
Correspondence between Marshall Bean and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/BEAN_M
- Dates of Creation1965-1975
- Physical Description37 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.