Typescript letter signed by Eleanor Roosevelt, James A. Pike and Martin Luther King on behalf of the American Committee on Africa Inc., and literature issued by the Committee.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and American Committee on Africa Inc.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/AMERICAN_COMMITTEE_ON_AFRICA
- Dates of CreationAug-Oct 1957
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.