Typescript letter from Armstrong, of 10 Downing Street, London. Includes a typescript draft letter from the Prime Minister to Madame Futseva for Britten's approval.
Correspondence from Robert Armstrong to Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ARMSTRONG_ROBERT
- Dates of Creation7 May 1971
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.