Typescript and manuscript letters from Ampenoff, of Boosey and Hawkes Music Publishers Ltd., London, and typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Rufina Ampenoff
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/AMPENOFF
- Dates of Creation1962-1975
- Physical Description6 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.