Typescript and manuscript letters from Amnesty International (British Section and International Secretariat) and typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary. Includes a general circular booklet (1974) and photocopied manuscript letter from Lennox Berkeley to Britten.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Amnesty International
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/AMNESTY_INTERNATIONAL
- Dates of Creation1961-1975
- Physical Description13 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.