Typescript and manuscript letters from Auty, Cultural Attache, British Embassy, Budapest, and typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary.
Correspondence between R. M. Auty and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/AUTY
- Dates of Creation1966-1968
- Physical Description11 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.