Typescript letters from P. J. Cable, Honorary Secretary of the Aldeburgh Olde Marine Regatta and Carnival, and typescript copy letters from Britten's secretary.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Aldeburgh Carnival
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ALDEBURGH_CARNIVAL
- Dates of Creation1958-1967
- Physical Description6 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.