Manuscript and typescript correspondence from Professor S. Niekrasz, President, Association of Polish Musicians Abroad, London, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary. Includes a notice advertising a 'Chopin Competition' at the London University Hall, 23 February, 1963.
Correspondence between the Association of Polish Musicians Abroad and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ASSOCIATION_OF_POLISH_MUSICIANS_ABROAD
- Dates of Creation1962-1971
- Physical Description5 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.