Typescript correspondence in German (with English translations) from Adams, of Düsseldorf, to Britten and Peter Pears, and typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary. Includes Britten's suggested concert programme for a recital in Düsseldorf.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Dr. Wilhelm Adams
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ADAMS_W
- Dates of Creation1957-1961
- Physical Description15 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.