Typescript letters from the Anti-Apartheid Movement, London, and typescript copy letter from Britten. Includes the September 1969 edition of 'Report from South Africa'.
Correspondence between the Anti-Apartheid Movement and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ANTI_APARTHEID_MOVEMENT
- Dates of Creation28 Nov 1963, Sep 1969
- Physical Description5 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.