Manuscript letters from Ash of Dartington Hall, Devon, daughter of Leonard and Dorothy Elmhirst. Includes copy of poem entitled 'To Blossoms' by Robert Herrick.
Correspondence from Ruth Ash to Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ASH_R
- Dates of Creation1949-1960
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.