Typescript letter from Bake, of the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary.
Correspondence between Mr A. A. Bake and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/BAKE
- Dates of CreationFeb-Mar 1962
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.