Manuscript letter from Beare, of Padstow, Cornwall, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary. Also includes a telegram from Beare.
Correspondence between Mr. J. M. Beare and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/BEARE_J
- Dates of CreationMarch 1964
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.