Manuscript and typescript letters from Babin of The Cleveland Institute of Music, USA, and typescript copy letters from Britten. Includes typescript letter to Britten on behalf of Mrs. Babin, printed memorial speech by Goddard Lieberson March 1972, and a card from Mrs. Babin.
Correspondence between Victor Babin and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/BABIN
- Dates of Creation1960-1972
- Physical Description7 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.