Manuscript letters from Attenborough (pen name 'Chrystabel') of Portscatho, Cornwall, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary. Includes a typescript list of press notices on 'Chrystabel''s work.
Correspondence between Florence Attenborough and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ATTENBOROUGH_F
- Dates of CreationMar-Jul 1946
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.