Typescript letter from J. A. Simmons, of W. H. Allen and Co. Ltd., London (publishers), and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and W. H. Allen & Co. Ltd.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ALLEN_W_H
- Dates of CreationNov-Dec 1946
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.