Typescript message card from Armour-Chelu, of Saxmundham, Suffolk.
Correspondence from Ian Armour-Chelu to Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ARMOUR-CHELU
- Dates of Creation21 Mar 1967
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.