Manuscript letter from Armin, of Toronto, Canada. Includes a typescript programme for a Canadian Broadcasting Corporation concert, 4 March 1975, in which Britten's 'Six Metamorphoses after Ovid', op.49 was performed. Also includes an unsent manuscript message card from Britten.
Correspondence from Marta Armin to Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ARMIN_M
- Dates of CreationMarch 1975
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.