Typescript and manuscript letters from the Anglo-Soviet Journal, London, and Anglo-Soviet Consultative Committee, London, and typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary. Includes manuscript draft letters in Britten's hand and literature issued by the Foreign Office.
Correspondence between the Anglo-Soviet Journal and Consultative Committee and Benjamin Britten.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ANGLO_SOVIET_JOURNAL
- Dates of Creation1967-1968
- Physical Description36 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.