Image of an excavation trench [in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük)] near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing the remains of a structure and three excavators. Handwritten note on negative states '23 H 08'.
Sakje Geuzi No.173: Wall and small objects
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/220
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 23
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has light spotting and small amounts of emulsion flaking off the side. Also has spidery shaped discolouration from the sides, possibly caused by water damage.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.