Image of an excavation trench [in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük)] near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing an excavated wall. Handwritten note on negative states '15 H 08'.
Sakje Geuzi No.168: Jobba Eyuk, excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/215
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 15
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has slightly flaking emulsion, as well as smudges taking off the emulsion on the image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.